I’m a Creative Professional with a passion for design and a part time comedian who loves to make wise cracks to keep the positive vibes in the office flowing. I work best when challenged, because I get bored if I don’t. I love short walks on the beach and 4 hour surf sessions. I use 100% of my brain. 51% thinks about being creative + 40% about women and surfing + 8% about what I can give back to this world and 1% about rising gas prices.
Independent Contractor 2007 to 2011
• SDMETRO magazine and North Park News – Art Director
• Barry Estates – web designer
• Gracie – fashioned all print advertising and website.
• Ranch and Coast – Graphic Designer fill in
• San Diego Business Journal – Art Director fill In
• San Diego Gulls – created a monthly sports newspaper that was distributed at hockey games.
• Sherry Shriver – designed all ads and marketing collateral.
• La Costa Breeze – provide creative advertising for the publication.
CMC Publishing 2001 to February 2007
Art Director: Rancho Santa Fe Review, Carmel Valley News and Del Mar Village Voice
• Designed 75% of the newspaper’s major ads. Including the layout and templates.
• Designed cover artwork for all special issues, marketing materials and business forms.
• Redesigned company logos, designed and managed the company’s web site.
• Completed production of the newspapers prior to publication.
• Lead a team to produce publications & created a system to streamline the workflow between all departments.
San Diego State University • Graduated 2001 • Bachelor of Arts with an Emphasis in Graphic Design